Julia specialises in the development of reports, submissions, and statutory reviews for the public sector, areas which make use of her legal, writing and governance background. She was admitted to practice as a lawyer in the Supreme Court of WA in 2018 and is a Graduate of the Australian Institute of Company Directors.
She has extensive experience in:
- Drafting terms of reference
- Analysing policy positions
- Designing workshops
- Engaging with stakeholders
- Synthesising submissions and
- Presenting logical, coherent and workable policy positions.
Her eight years at the Parliament of Western Australia complement her time in the public sector and arts governance roles to ensure her advice is nuanced and strategic.